I have to thank Double Wide Kitchen for this amazing recipe; it’s now my go-to fudge recipe. Everyone who tried this couldn’t have just one. It’s creamy and sweet and salty you just have to make it yourself! I doubled the recipe and brought half to my mom’s house for a party and we had enough fudge leftover at our own house for a week (it freezes beautifully). Recipe after the jump!
You basically throw all of that in a pot, melt it down, and pour it in a pan. Easy!
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 packet butterscotch chips
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pot.
- Add peanut butter and butterscotch chips; stir until melted.
- Remove from heat allow to cool a bit so you don't melt the marshmallows.
- Stir in the marshmallows gently yet quickly
- Pour into a greased 9x9 pan, and put into the freezer until set.