This is the stuff of the gods! It’s seriously so freakin’ good. I got the recipe from Kitchen Klique and a million thank yous to her for this recipe! Kramer and my brothers gave this white chocolate, peanut butter, popcorn, and M&M mixture an A+, so check out the recipe after the jump.
Pretty simple ingredients.
Pop your popcorn and set it aside so it cools off.
Melt the white chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave.
Mix it up.
Put the popcorn in a large bowl.
And add a cup of Cheerios or whatever cereal you want to use.
Then add the chocolate and peanut butter mixture and toss to coat everything well.
Then add your M&Ms and mix it all together.
Spread the mixture out on a lined baking sheet and put in the fridge to cool for an hour or so.
You won’t be able to put this stuff down! Make sure you store it in the fridge, though, or else it’ll get melty.
- 1 bag microwave buttered popcorn
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Cheerios (you can use Coco Krispies, Rice Krispies, or any other cereal)
- ⅔ cup M&Ms (or whatever candy you like)
- Microwave the bag of buttered popcorn and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, microwave the peanut butter and package of white chocolate chips until smooth (in 30 second increments).
- Take popcorn out of bag by hand, so you don't get any unpopped kernels, and put in a large mixing bowl. Add Cheerios to popcorn and mix. Slowly pour in the melted chips and peanut butter and mix into the bowl until it's all coated.
- Add M&Ms or candy of choice. Spread mixture onto waxed paper on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Break popcorn up into clusters and serve in a big bowl. Store in the fridge so it doesn't get to melty.