- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 regular-sized Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour or line a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar for about 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture and 2 cups of crushed butterfingers.
- Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger bars over top of batter.
- Bake 30- 35 minutes, or until the bars are a bit firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Who doesn’t love a Butterfinger? I think they may have been one of my favorite things to get during Halloween. The only bad part was having to get all of the crunchy peanut butter candy out of your teeth! What was your favorite candy to get on Halloween?
Either way, these were absolutely delectable, and I’ll tell you why: lots of butter, brown sugar, and crushed up Butterfinger candy bars! Kramer’s favorite candy are Butterfingers, so whenever I run across a recipe that uses them, I just have to make it (thank you Recipe Girl!) Either way, you can imagine how good these are with melted Butterfingers in the middle! You need to make these soon! Recipe after the jump.
Combine your flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
Beat together your butter and brown sugar for at least 3 minutes.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Crush up your candy bars in a Ziploc bag.
Gradually add your flour and then add the Butterfingers.
Spread the batter into your pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
Allow to cool before cutting.
These are irresistible!